Sunday, May 6, 2012

An Etsy Shop near you! Coming soon!!!

I got this in the mail a few days ago!!!

Photobucket

Not what I was originally planning to do for my cards but I love it just the same! Who knew it'd be so hard to fit images on such a small format? But anyway, the flamingos were from a screen printing project I did last year and love! Getting the cards gave me the kick in the pants I needed to really get my shop up and running. I think it's just about ready to go except for a few tweaks here and there. Barring some unforeseen event, I'm aiming to start listing items by next weekend!

I just spent the last 4 hours editing pictures, making notes on measurements, filling out my shop info, etc. Last thing to do before I'm ready is to put together an awesome giveaway for all the awesome support I've gotten through here in the last few months! There's definitely going to be a couple of Teesha Moore items (seriously need to come up with a new description for those - help?) as well as some other fun stuff I've been working on to put in my shop.

Stick around! There will be fun stuff abounds in the coming days!!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!! The banner image in your shop looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Another awkward format to battle with but I'm pretty happy with the results. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quirkiepatch crafts. Quirkiepatch bags, quirkiepatch cuffs etc...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!! Silvermoon you are a genius! I love "quirkiepatch" haha. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...