Friday, December 28, 2012

When Doctor Who Drops in You Run

Ahh the Christmas madness is over. It's always kind of a relief to be able to get past that. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but all the hopes, dreams, expectations, get to be a bit much; and Christmas shopping is generally not a lot of fun (I was kind of bad this year and waited til the last week to get my shopping done). I did make a couple of handmade gifts for people and will share more here when they actually receive them =)

Anyway, I thought I'd share, yes, another Doctor Who bag. I am a glutton for punishment =D I feel like my bags are getting more and more colorful the more I make them. Hmm. Anyway, this is another of my firsts, where quite a few of the patches are actually done with screen printed images, and oh I love the detail! I'm sorry but generally I'm not one of those people that loves to spend hours cutting out itty bitty details from freezer paper. Especially
if I get multiple requests to do it over and over and over again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Totally sonic, right?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I want one. That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Emma, these keep getting better and better. Amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It's funny how the look of these bags evolve over time.

      Delete
  3. Seriously, Emma, these keep getting better and better! Amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...