Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Keeping busy

It's taken me months but for whatever reason I finally got the motivation and energy to plug away on figuring out my logo. It's a bit simple but with a little personality I think =) Here's the stamp I made. I am in progress on a banner for this little blog which I'd love to hear opinions on!!

Photobucket

Here's the 3 options I made this morning. Let me know what you think please!?

Photobucket

I threw together a bunch of my most regularly used craft materials - junk n' whimsies, embroidery supplies, buttons, and scissors! The other banner is a close-up on a pile of finished Teesha Moore style panels that I've been working on faithfully. I thought it would be fun to include a quick snapshot of the entire pile of finished panels too haha

Photobucket

Ok back to work for me!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...