Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Restless

Man I've been jumping around today, going from one project to another like I have crafting ADD. Ran out of the right color yarn, finished that other project, don't have enough whimsies!, what's next. What's worse is that I have a very strong urge to go shopping for the supplies I need...except its almost 11 pm and all the stores are closed....except the grocery store, which will probably have koolaid! I know. I'm nuts. I think it might have to do with that second mt. dew I had today (evil evil, I swear I'm kicking the habit when I'm done with school).

Oh and just in case I forget, I thought of the best name for the yarn I dyed: Cheeto Dust. =) I'll have a picture of that when I upload my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...