Sunday, October 23, 2011

Making it up

I feel bad for being such a slacker on the blog lately. I spent this weekend at school (oh yes, I can't get enough of it on the weekdays I go on the weekends too) working on my dye samples and finally got finished an hour ago. So I snapped some pictures throughout the process to share with you guys!

I have no idea what happened to this picture. Its the samples in the dye pot being washed out...weird.

Photobucket

Anddddd some of my favorite samples

Photobucket

See the vague skull shape on this one?! So cool

Photobucket

Hearts are corny but I kinda like how it turned out

Photobucket

One of my shibori samples that turned out awesome!!! I love the color too

Photobucket

Photobucket

A stitched resist sample - pretty neat

Photobucket

And a steamed sample! The little blob shapes are hallow - the steaming process lets them hold their shape to whatever they're bound to. It's pretty amazing

Photobucket

I am finally working on some personal stuff but of course can't share here yet! Slowly getting into the holiday spirit. I'm thinking of maybe dyeing some stuff for xmas presents. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...