Sunday, February 19, 2012

Its list time again

Funny that a week ago I didn't feel a ton of pressure between projects, homework, and work....and that has quickly changed for some bizarre reason. When I've got a lot to accomplish the only way I can really sort out what needs to be done and in what order is to make a list - so I share my list with you =) As copied from my desktop sticky note

(first section: most important, get done ASAP)
-artist statement (for printmaking class)
-sketch next printmaking project (all in my head need to get down on paper)
-blog (hah even put it on here to remember to make a blog post!)
-finish LR hoop (an embroidered hoop project for the awesome LimeRiot that is minutes away from being finished but I just have to finish the last step! will be done today I swear)

(second section to list: things to do soon but doesn't need immediate attention)
-submit entry for womans art show (need to take pictures)
-taxes (attempted twice today and failed...I sort of miss when it was easy)
-printmaking powerpoint (ugh...later)
-2 gallery reviews (again...later)

(third section: things to get done in spare/free time)
-TM kit (in progress, a bit done here and there)
-LimeRiot artwork (not started though all the supplies stare at me daily on my work table - it will get done!)

Anyway, I like lists - they keep me focused.

And since I don't have anything really awesome or finished to show you I thought I'd share some sneak peeks of upcoming attractions! I have a Hunger Games themed bag stitched together, just need to do the lining and handle but that's on the back burner now until I tackle the majority of said list =/ Annnnndd a bunch of Dr who patches made waiting to be transformed into a bag when I can make a bunch more. Here are the highlights thus far...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I love lists... especially when they involve the making of awesome things that I will be receiving :). It looks like you've got a long list of great things in the works. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your patches. They are soooo neat and tidy. Your stitching is amazing. Can't wait to see the finished projects. But... the professor in me says "stay focused on your school work!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...