Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lazy I am

I've been in a little funk this past week. Not sure why, maybe the summer sun is finally catching up to me but all I've been wanting to do lately is read. Which is fantastic and exciting since I felt like I lost my love for reading since starting and finishing school. But it's slowly coming back.

At any rate, I have some old projects I've never shared, but have been musing on lately. Two screen printed shirts, one reusing my mold spore screen made for fibers class last year, and the other made recently with contact paper and a screen for myself and a friend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to get back into making more complicated screens, but being at home I am somewhat limited. I do have screen filler and drawing fluid though. Just need to get some new screens to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...