Sunday, October 28, 2012

QuirkieCraft Recommends...

The holidays are coming up, and it seems like each day goes quicker than the last, with precious little time to really think about unique special gifts to give your loved ones for Christmas. The light bulb went off in my head.. It's not a original thought I admit, but I am going to share with you guys some awesome artists and sellers who I personally know that would definitely make memorable gifts that you can share, or maybe just buy for yourself (I know I would!).

Every week I will be doing...

Photobucket

So to start, I thought I'd introduce Rackycoo of craftster fame!!! She has an incredible etsy shop called RackyRoad that features her amazing skill and talent with all things paper and collage!

Photobucket

I love this festive elephant (elfe-ant? haha) that would be a really cute addition to anyone's holiday decor. Not only that but it could double as a clever gift box because the stand is actually a trinket box! I'm all for duel-purpose gifts.

She also has a listing for some original, frame-it-when-you're-done, Christmas gift tags.

Photobucket

Racky's work is flawless and shares a fun side of Christmas that makes everyone smile. If you don't have the time to make something for your loved ones, or want to pair up something you made with a sweet little side gift, RackyRoad is the place to go! Keep checking back to her shop as well; she will be putting up more Christmas themed listings soon, and accepts custom orders!

2 comments:

  1. racky's work rocks!! Say that three times fast :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Racky's work rocks!
    Racky's work rocks!
    Racky's work rocks!

    (Is it sad that it's even difficult to say it in my head 3x fast? Haha!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...