Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Recommends for the Harry Potter Crowd

Photobucket

I know I got a bunch of like-minded readers who love Harry Potter, right? (listens for the imaginary screams of a bunch of rabid fans) Right.

Petite Potions is an awesome shop on etsy which is inspired primarily by the awesomeness that is Harry Potter. I recently fell in love with her tiny dragons that come in a crate! With adorable little stickers like "live animal" and "this way up"! Maybe that just excites me because I used to work in a shipping department, and seeing that on a tiny crate with a tiny dragon is cute....ahem..

Photobucket

Photobucket

She also does one of the best pygmy puffs I've seen on the market! I love the expressions on their faces, who wouldn't want one of these staring up at them from their Christmas stocking?

Photobucket

And I think for the Christmas shopping crowd she is also starting to sell stretched canvas Children's art. I was blown away by this Dr. Seuss piece that is in her shop now.

Photobucket

Check her out! You know your kids would love you for it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...