Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Recommendation Goes Technicolor!

Photobucket

I have been a long time admirer of Kira who owns and operates the blog and etsy shop Oops I Craft My Pants. She has an amazing gift of fanciful drawing, collage, and color. On her etsy site she is most well-known for her Wicked Witch bookmarks which have been featured all over the web and continue to be sold like crazy from her shop!

(psss! This would be a great gift for the book readers in your life. Its so clever and hilarious!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've had the pleasure of swapping mini art books with her before and she puts so much love and care into everything she makes. She is a sweetheart and will do her utmost to make sure you're happy with your purchase. Speaking of books, she also does bookbinding, creating her own unique journals. This can't be found in any bookstore!

Photobucket

Check out her blog and etsy site and see what she might be able to do for you!

Photobucket

Just as a bit of sidebar: Where has the time gone??? I'm sadly not going to be able to hand make gifts for everyone but I'm just trying to relax and enjoy making the things I can. Check out any of my Holiday recommendations for awesome last minute gifts if you're in the same boat as me. At least if I can hand make everything I can buy handmade =)

1 comment:

  1. Kira is just plain awesome! I love all of her bright and happy crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...