Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Recommendations of the Wooly Variety!

In another edition of....

Photobucket

I have to share a beautiful soul named Nessa of NessaLand! This woman is amazing; she dyes, cards, and spins her own yarn in amazing color combinations - I love color! AND THEN knits up fabulous creations that take ordinary winter wear to a whole other level.

Photobucket

Everything she makes is completely one of a kind and unique and I've never seen anything similar to what she can do. I have to admit as well that I love her photography in which she models her own wearables! They're so fun, and quirky, and shows so much of her personality.

Photobucket

She is up for custom orders and is so easy to work with. I have a few things from her that she knit and nothing makes me smile as much as the bright cheery colors and fabulous texture of her pieces.

Photobucket

Check her out today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...