Friday, December 2, 2011

The shod teddies say to make a list

I've spent the last hour or so trying to think of what to type here tonight. I've been busy but only on projects that I've been working on and have talked about ad nauseum. And then it hit me: I've been making lists a lot lately just trying to prioritize everything I need to get done in the next few weeks before the end of the semester and with the holidays coming up (ack scary). So I'll share it here with you! We'll see how many I can get checked off!

(Oh and btw those teddies I speak of in the title of this post are here:

Photobucket

It was a failed attempt at silk painting from my fiber class...it's not how I wanted it at all, but there is still a silly charm about it).

Anyway! List time...

1. Finish heat setting my silk painting samples
2. Dye 2+ yards of fabric for final project in Fibers (I think I'm going to buy more than I need so I can have awesome dyed fabric for myself for future projects)
3. Complete final project for Fibers (I don't have many details on it now, but I know it involves discharge paste...hopefully it'll be fun).
4. Finish monoprints for printmaking (due on Tuesday!)
5. Finish Nic's surprise holiday present before 12/11!! We're going to see Wicked the musical SOOOOOOO excited!!
6. Must get back on the TM monthly goal project and go crazy. I think I'll have a much easier time getting into it and will be very productive once I don't have any school stuff hanging over my head.

Also must get any xmas gifts out the door and mailed sooner than later! I hate the PO this time of year but it must be done. I know the gas station by my apartment actually does mail service so I think I might try to go there - I kind of doubt people line up there to mail things out too much haha.

I promise next week I'll have new pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...