Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bella and Jimbo, my newest pets just hanging around

I've had these guys lingering around my apartment for a while and finally decided what I wanted to do with them. A bit of paint, a frilly tutu, a dash of trim and they're ready to hit the runway!

Bella - she loves a good tutu and showing it off!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jimbo - ran away from the circus for some sightseeing but brought along his lucky trunks for the company.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shhhh, don't tell but Jimbo loves to have his nails done.

These guys can be found in my shop if you would like to adopt them!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love Jimbo's pants :). Very clever, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these make me smile soooo hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lime Riot - It occurs to me that Jimbo's pants would go great with the awesome sports coat your ellie wears haha! (Not to mention it's his other half, shhhh!) =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...