Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pulling out the scraps and pins

Working on patchwork bags nonstop has burnt me out a little. I need to step back and take a break (don't worry, it's never for long). So in the mean time I thought I'd try to make a little quilty something. I'm not sure yet what it will become but I'm loving all the things I've been seeing lately.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last one in particular doesn't seem too hard and looks nice so I thought I'd try that....

Here's some scraps cut out and laid out...I'm still not sure if I like it or should change it up.

Photobucket

...We'll see what it becomes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I love this post! I had no idea how those awesome quilts were made. I can't wait to see how yours turns out... And I might have to work on one of my own. Leave it to you to get me inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...