Sunday, January 13, 2013

Are you Sherlocked?! I am!

John Watson: It's a head. A severed head.
Sherlock Holmes: Just tea for me, thanks.
John Watson: No there's a head in the fridge!
Sherlock Holmes: Yes?
John Watson: A bloody head!
Sherlock Holmes: Where else am I supposed to put it? You don't mind, do you?

Just a brief interlude from one of the episodes that I thought I'd share. Gotta love it.

And because there was just too many fun quotables and moments that couldn't be ignored I made a bag!

Photobucket

My favorite patch! So puffy and great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously, if you haven't seen it, do it now!

This bag and a bunch of NEW BAGS!! are now available in my shop =) I finally got around to doing a giant update (and have two more bags to post tomorrow just fyi). I'm dwelling on what to work on next. I thought I was going to take a break from making bags but now I've got a bug to work on another Star Wars themed bag for some strange reason. Game of Thrones is still on my list as well, maybe I'll do that too.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!! I love Sherlock and this bag definitely does it justice. I wish they would come out with more episodes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...