Monday, September 12, 2011

Just a quickie

I spent 4 hours today in my fibers class screenprinting so frankly my arms/wrists/back hate me right now and I'm going to be brief.

1. I am disappointed to say that my cheerful little expression stickers have already been removed from the art building =( I'm going to guess it's the janitors who are responsible, but I'm not going to stop haha. Public art like that is ephemeral (I had to look that word up in the dictionary to make sure I was spelling it right lol) which is part of the charm I guess. Still wish it stuck around a little longer. I'm going to have a few more "art bombs" to drop in the next day or so (I had two in my bag today but forgot of course).

2. A quick little bookmark and pendant I made for the Bead Soup swap over on craftster. Easy and quick, just like me haha. Just kidding.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...