Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Picture Flood Time

Some of my recent projects were finally delivered to their homes so I can post here =)

A TM bag made specifically for Erica_tattoos on craftster; I tried to change up the format a bit making it longer than wide.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also made her a whimsy canvas - this was actually the first one I made, which resulted in me wanting my own hah. Lesson learned, I didn't take nearly as many close up pictures of this one, and I really should have. Oh well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also wanted to make something for her little boy, because I know I love receiving gifts, and its gotta be hard when your mom gets a bunch of fun stuff and you don't get anything so yeah...hopefully they fit ok.

Photobucket

And just as an aside, I finished my "TM object for the shop" goal of the month. I decided to make my first notebook cover! Funny as this is usually what most people start with. Anyway, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I need to work on better pictures though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok that's all for now. Today's been long, and I am going to veg out until I go to bed I think. Night all!

7 comments:

  1. I'm coveting that bag something fierce right now. That "I forgot a bag" panel is now my absolute favorite thing.
    And what an awesome whimsy canvas. You're making me want to create one of these but I don't have *near* enough whimsies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I covet all your bags. I give it an hour, maybe two, before it's all over Pinterest too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag, the canvas, and the notebook cover! Soooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I love the I forgot a bag too. I am going to have to get brave eventually and try my had at some TM pieces, because I love them so much.

    I also love the octobot shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The notebook cover is amazing!! I love that you're trying new things with the format you've perfected. :) Also... narwhals are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can u pls teach us how to make it?? i really like wt you've done.. i done have any fancy sewing equipment.. can i make this hand sown??

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you go on youtube and search for "teesha Moore" you'll find the tutorial. It's mostly handsewn, the only thing that I used a machine for is the lining but that could easily be handsewn too =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...